Monday, October 1, 2012

Here we go!

I have my "opening" appointment with my academic counselor today. Essentially, today is the first official day of my term and she is making available my classes (and assessments to challenge courses). It's been a LONG time coming. This time around, this BA is going to stick though. The benefit (I suppose) of the forced break in school (finances) has allowed me to really appreciate what that education will do for me as a person. I am so beyond ecstatic to get started.

I'm doing my courses through an online school. That wouldn't have been my first choice, however a typical Brick and Mortar University just isn't in the cards at this juncture of my life. I work full time, I have a family and the closest university is an hour away. On top of which, going the traditional route entails sticking to a traditional schedule. I'm hoping to be able to accelerate this way.

I'll keep you updated.

Wish me luck!!

Peace Out :)

2 comments:

  1. But, of course, I wish you luck. But luck isn't why this is going to work for you.... nope, determination and maturity - that's why it will work this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I think as well. This time it's gonna stick :)

    ReplyDelete