Wednesday, October 3, 2012

3rd Day In

I've been a student now for two full days. I'm feeling accomplished, yet am remembering exactly why I have avoided my math classes like the plague for the past ten years. Blech. Nose to the grindstone and move on forward, right? If I can get all of the math done by the end of the first term, I'll want to kill myself be happy it's finished. Yet another cruel example of not putting off something you hate. Now I have to take four math classes. Instead of the one I could have taken at HSU. Dumb.

In other news, our neighbor brought over 18 cows to our pasture. Yay!!
I'm quite fond of the tan ones

Eat it down, cows!!

Moo

And our buddy Bill. 
 The day before they came over was overcast and cool...something we aren't too familiar with around here. At least not in September. BUT, I embraced the weather and decided to go with a more "cozy" meal. Highlights include yummy potatoes. I could eat potatoes all day.
Prior to cooking. I know, I know...you're wondering what all the fuss is about, right??

THIS is what the fuss was about. Oh-Em-Gee. 

Dark clouds. Love them. 
Weatherman says it's supposed to cool off starting tomorrow (no more 97 degree days???). Let's bring on the Fall Cookin'!

Peace Out :)

5 comments:

  1. I love you baby, and am so very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's weird why am I unknown? Lame.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're my mystery stalker. Did you sign in with your gmail account?

      Delete
  3. I know you will enjoy this fall weather b/c you will be able to bake up a STORM!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man are you right. I have SO many baking ideas and things I want to try! Plus I love using the crockpot all day. It's somehow not quite the same to have dinner slow cooking when it's near 100 degrees outside.

      Delete