Thursday, October 11, 2012

Phew!

Man, I swear I JUST wrote a post...then I looked and it was October 3rd. Holy moly! Well, yesterday I finished my first assessment for college. Passed! Yay! 4 credits down, one million and a half to go. I'm feeling highly motivated lately. However, I'm also feeling guilty about the chaotic state in which my home finds itself. I knew this would happen. I knew life would take somewhat of a back seat to college but I still feel bad.

I haven't really gotten to do any fun baking/cooking lately. More of the same, but no time to blog about it! Our weekends are spent working on cleaning and fixing our GV house to get it on the market. I can't wait to have that time back. Especially as the weather is changing. It's definitely baking time. As I type, there are flurries of leaves swirling with grayish skies above. LOVE IT. Thinking of whipping up some pumpkin bread tonight. I made a batch of banana bread the other night and it was wonderful. Plus, the hubs and boys really like having it for breakfast (I don't mind either).

Temporary vacation is finished. Back to Educational Psychology and US History.!!

Peace Out :)


1 comment:

  1. At least those are two interesting classes to which to return! See you at work tomorrow! xoxxoxxo

    ReplyDelete