Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Sadness

....Not at anyone other than me. And not really in a totally serious sense. Just annoyed that no matter what my intentions are, I can't seem to remember to blog every day (or even every other...). That weekend of excessive food was fairly productive...working on trying to get my instagram pics up and going. Did a lot of experimentation with different breads....mainly because I like baking but also because I had most of the ingredients on hand and bread seems to be pretty expensive. Tried "the perfect sandwich bread", English Muffins and Hamburger buns. Also, threw in some Chili Colorado Burritos, buttermilk biscuits (frozen for eating quick breakfasts), breakfast pizza (biscuit, sausage and cheese) and Hamburger Wraps. YUM! Freezer is nicely stocked and now I have a few recipes I really like and will use again....For example, the English Muffins. I made only a small batch because I wasn't sure how they would turn out. Now I know!

Working on my family organization center (I just now dubbed it that). Almost finished creating my meal choices as well as chore lists, white board and mail center. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Peace out :)

3 comments: