Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My Scoot

When I say "My Scoot" at my house, the family knows that what I actually mean is "My Scout" who really is my dog. And by my, I mean all of ours but I choose to call him mine because I found him. If we're going to be completely honest, the pup probably has me lowest on the totem pole EXCEPT when it's that time of evening and I'm cooking in the kitchen.

That's the time he really shows his love. He has gotten into the habit as of late of laying on the kitchen floor while I cook dinner. He has done it for a while, and used to lay at my feet while I stood at the stove. Needless to say, this worried me a lot because I was constantly making sure I wasn't dripping or dropping hot items on to his cute head.

Now, he's discovered the nice little rug that is under the two-seater table in the kitchen. This is his new home.
Look at that face
Even when he's outside, he's keeping an eye on things. He's the best dog a family could ask for. Loves his boys like no other, watches their every move. He's always up for a game of "stick" and recently has started playing soccer with the cat!
Our own livestock guard dog
Can you tell how much I adore this dog? 

Peace Out :)

1 comment: