Monday, January 7, 2013

If the Zombie Apocalypse comes....we're set

The boys got some neat-o gifts for Christmas. "Neat-O" loosely translated means not very exciting if you're a girly girl like me. But, I don't suppose they would be all too thrilled with my Canon or fancy kitchen supplies, so I'm glad they're happy.
SO exciting!

Must have targets

Strategically placing them

SoA fans, this is his best "Opie" impression

"Ok Son, this is what you need to do..."

"Got it. I know what I'm doing."

"See...."

"Oh wait...Is this right?"

Ready? Aim......

Well poop. That arrow went a little further than it was supposed to. 

Barry

Adjusting

Working it through with Daddy

Keep your friends close but your Tomahawks closer

Ya, we're going to go in now. 
Peace Out :)

2 comments:

  1. Terrific photo essay, Erin! Tell Barry he would LOOK less cold if he were wearing LONG pants! XOXOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, STUBBORN doesn't even begin to describe that child when it comes to temperature. Glad you enjoyed the pics!

      Delete