Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Baby love

Guess what I got to do today??? Yup. I got to hang out with my friend's two week old baby. Jealous? I would be. Enter newest obsession. Oh, he was just so little and just perfect!

How is it that I can get such joy from watching something so seemingly "boring"? I mean, in all honestly, all he does is sleep, eat then poop. Every once in a while he opened his eyes a little and wiggled around in my arms.

But oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh. When he snuggled up into my shoulder. Melt. Me. Puddle of Erin on the floor. It's obviously no secret what my greatest desire is right now. That dang biological clock is a tickin' away. And yes, my husband knows.

He has the CUTEST little fingers!

FOCUS! Trust me, the day I have my own baby, you'll probably want to find a new blog to latch on to. Mine will quite likely be inundated with baby love. All over. Oh, and cooking. And gardening. And cannning. If I ever learn to do that.

Peace out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment