Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 5


Ok, so i'm not even going to start with excuses for why i haven't posted. the bottom line is, i fell off the wagon of blogging but hey! at least i'm back!

topic for today....my sibling. so before i even begin, i must start by explaining to everyone that my sister is the best sister. ever. i love her more than anything and she is amazing. she is graduating high school this year and going to head off to college in the fall. i'm sure that she will do something substantial and quite literally change the world. she is that kind of person. she is infectious to be around. you can't help but love her. (ok, i'm a little biased, but honestly, take a poll!)....

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I remember your sister being so young from riding the bus!

    This blog thing is a lot harder than it seems huh? I gave up by the way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, it's been really hard keeping up. but i think i'm coming up with enough ideas to keep the whole "topic" thing.

    and yes! i can't believe it either! she's so grown up! makes me feel super old. then again, this june, it will have been 8 years since i graduated! yikes!

    ReplyDelete