Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 4

continuing on with this 30 day challenge....topic for today? My parents.

My mom is Laura and my dad is Doug. My dad is a retired state park ranger and so consequently i was privileged enough to LIVE within state parks for most of my life. i must admit, it's pretty cool living in that ranger house right in the middle of the state park. it was actually much like camping all the time. we had a fire ring and picnic table in our front yard! But, some not so great things were that campers used to walk into our house because they thought it was a laundromat or something along those lines.

my mom works for the post office and doesnt love it. my mom is an amazing musician and can play just about anything. she is so much more artistic than she will ever admit. my parents have been there for me through oh so very much. i am grateful for them and their patience with me as i have learned along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment