Thursday, June 5, 2014

And then there were 5

Hey look! I'm back! At least, I'm making an appearance. Apparently, having a baby will knock you off the face of the Earth for a few months - or maybe a year?? Either way, here I am.

Miss Clara Rose entered the world via C-section on Thursday, October 24th. She was 9 pounds, 1 ounce and 21 inches long. Perfect in every way. Post op was a bit dicey, and I won't bore you with the gory details, but bottom line is that things didn't go QUITE as we all planned, however baby was healthy and happy and that's all that mattered.

Fast forward to now June of 2014. My baby is 7 months old! I can't believe it! It's simply amazing how much they change in those first few months. I love watching her little personality emerge.

However, Clara isn't our only excitement! Barry has really kicked butt and is graduating a full year early! On to bigger and better things for him!

Ethan is winding up his last year at the local intermediate school and heading off to high school in the Fall.

Lots more going on, but who has the time to write about it? Not me! Hopefully I'll have a bigger update soon!!

Peace Out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment